Not Dead - Shiften Gears

Friday, November 21, 2008 |

Today is the first day that I have logged on to my blog in apparently a long time. In case you were worried, I am not dead. I am very much in a period of transition. I have been here several months and settled into my site. The traveler side of me is fading away as I embrace my commitment to serve.

I am moving blog sites from travelblogs, seeing as I am not so much a traveler.

All this has not really been helped by a busy schedule and my uncanny ability to procrastinate. If you did not get my August/September newsletter please contact me.

Until then I am writing and stockpiling thoughts and reflections here, but not yet on the web. They should come in a wave when I can find my way and time.

Peace and LOVE, and I hope all of you are well. Thanks for supporting me. Honestly, sincerely, thanks for supporting me.

1 comment:

Sans said...

I have seen you with the kids at the blind school. You are a good soul, Buco.

Post a Comment